Friday, November 11, 2005

Iron Time

Working out has been on the back burner for a long time.  We have two weeks invested in getting organized in the lab and adjusting our lifestyles to fit the preexisting crew here.  No one like it when new people come in and screw up the schedules.   So having been extremely enticed by the gym during our orientation made me crave iron time and muscular pain to a level I haven’t felt in the longest time.  This is due to the extremely long days with exhausting ends.  Being tired and feeling like there is really no reason for it SUCKS!  So since Monday I have been back to it and I am finally starting to feel that great energized extra bit of energy and that spunk that makes the day so much more fun.  All thanks to a great gym, I will get photos later, maybe a video.

Oh ya, you have got to check out my gallery for the newest in photos and VIDEO, ya video.  Check it out and tell me what you think.

No comments: